The finished garment is just far beyond my expection! It's truly romantic and femenine and that you would look just sooo stunning by wearing it! :PThe crocheting of this blouse is tiring and it's much more difficult to me after I actually started to crochet. I was thinking it's easier and what I had to do is simply connect the two round pieces...ummm...what I could say now is that I am happy that I mistakenly chose this not so easy blouse to crochet, or I wouldn't have been able to have such beautiful one to wear!
It's worth spending the whole weekend working on this. And I am planning to crochet a second and third one. :P







4 comments:
WOW! Its very pretty. The one in the pattern book looks a bit to big. But yours fits you perfectly. Well done!
Lily,
Thank you lo... :P I was planing to give it to my MIL as a gift, but many of my relatives told me not to, they said aged women would look better on black color, they also suggested that I crochet with beads for the second one...ummm sounds like a very good idea~
PS: your daughter is just sooo adorable!
Ashley, this pineapple lace blouse is TO DIE FOR!!!!! I 've made a lot of pineapple things but nothing this neat. Is there any way to get this pattern in the U.S.? If it has diagrams I'd be able to follow it. It's just GORGEOUS!
Hi Lin,
The pattern is with Japanese crochet symbol and it's posted here:
http://www.channeldo.com/bbs/thread-39772-1-1.html
Happy crocheting~ :P
Post a Comment