Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Green Mango Bolero



Having struggled with the crochet project of Romantic Wave Bolero (浪漫波浪小外套) for more than three weeks, I decided to shift to another project-the Green Mango Bolero (綠色情人果).

The outcome is fabulous indeed! I did not follow the pattern exactly, the little Nupp stitches were missed and I've added the lengh of the bolero because I am just not used to wear a short bolero.

Tools: Clover #3 crochet hook

Yarn used: cotton yarn from 哞哞毛房. The yarn was wrapped in a center pull ball and weight roughly 220g, there's still 2/3 remaining after the bolero was done.

Pattern: Joey's KAL

線材:哞哞毛房 點點色.棉線-藍紫

I'd say that crochetting is never an easy task for me and if it's not that humid summer is coming, I'd never pick up my crochet hook for a trial... But, it's weired that once you started to crochet, you just simply fall deeply into it and never want to stop... Guess it's all because the crochet pattern is just too beautiful to have my hands off the hook. :)

2 comments:

SylvChezPlum said...

soo pretty ! Makes me wish I could read japanese... ;-)

Susan said...

That is gorgeous! I really like the subtle color with the stitches.

Knitters-Delight